NADA Show 2022 Call for Speakers Opens April 12
Each year at NADA Show, dealers, managers and allied industry partners learn the latest strategies and emerging trends in the automotive industry through industry-leading workshops and education sessions. These sessions are led by NADA Academy instructors and industry experts hand-selected to present on the topics most important to dealership business today.
Your Focus: Future Driven
This year, dealers have their sights on post-pandemic recovery and the future of their businesses. This means taking an assessment of every department in their dealership and making the right improvements that will place them on the right path moving forward.
NADA Show 2022 will support the dealerships of tomorrow by teaching dealers how to hire the best personnel, grow the talent they already have, stay on top of what customers need and want, and stay ahead of the industry trends that matter most.
Think you have what it takes to teach dealers about the future of the industry and prepare for success? NADA Show 2022 attendees are ready to hear your message!
Topics are suggested for proposal under the following workshop tracks for NADA Show:
- *New* Business Essentials & Innovations – Identify the latest information that is of vital importance to your operations and innovations that are crucial to the continuing success of your organization.
- Fixed Operations – Improve performance and profitability in your parts and service departments, including the body shop.
- Human Capital – Get proven strategies on talent recruitment and management, improving dealership culture and building diversity and inclusion to help you find, hire and retain the stellar talent that will drive your business’ success.
- Leadership – Develop confident and competent leaders in your organization by supporting growth from the inside out. Get the tools to train and nurture team leaders who will take your business to the next level.
- Marketing – Learn the most up-to-date marketing strategies to find and connect with new customers, build your dealership’s brand, encourage repeat business and stay ahead of the competition.
- Variable Operations – Optimize vehicle inventory management in order to improve new and pre-owned sales and gross, including F&I, and increase overall dealership profitability.
- Digital Super Track – This track is laser-focused on the complex world of digital retailing to help dealers maximize their digital presence and online transactions. Learn to navigate the constantly changing world of digital marketing for dealerships.
Submissions for workshop proposals will open Apr. 12 and continue through Jun. 4, for NADA Show 2022 in Las Vegas, taking place March 10-13.
Learn more about the Call for Speaker Proposals and see the full list of 2022 proposed workshop topics.
Looking to propose topics for ATD Show? Visit the ATD Show website for more information.
- Posted in: NADA Show
- Tagged in: Na’Tasha J. Na’Tasha Jones, NADA Show, Workshops
Testymo3 years ago
This is really amazing! Aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Mike Smythson3 years ago
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium.